In life, there are very RARE chances that you'll MEET the person U love and love you in return. So once you have it, don't ever let go. The chance might Never come ur way again

Wednesday, November 19, 2003

It’s been a long time since I last updated mi blog.yesterdae nite, juz been back fr 2503 chalet n I slept 4 more than 12 hrs..too tired lar.chalet is FUN..but tiring lor..
MONDAE:
We hav bbq n we oso invited all the ex 25 ppls 2 cum.n all the tutors cum 2, xcept 4 mrs lim..mrs tan even brought her husband n son along. Her son is so cute lor.
throw andrea into the pool..we wanted 2 throw yisheng oso..but he is 2 strong liao lor.wan so fast, we galz hw 2 catch up.
watch tv..the gao xiao xing dong..watch pan wei bo..we so shuai lor.n the few of us, sceam lyk crazy galz when he came out.can’t believe it lor. tt cel, go take foto wif him, I’m gg 2 kill her liao. So, mi lst choice nw is pan wei bo, then Edison, then jin zai yuan (tt Korean star)
I watch hong dou nu zi lian, wif andrea throughout the nite..but I fall asleep halfway at the sofa. But managed 2 finish the whole serials by tue..the show so sweet n some parts so touching lor..can;’t believe I finish all of the 10 VCDs lor..so happy

TUEDAE:
morning, I’m lst 2 wake up..onli slept 4 2hrs lor..then catch tt show again..
then went downtown east eat breakfast..lunch was prepared by us..
they went swimming..but I din bring swim costume..so sad..couold onli stay at the chalet n watch tv..
then dey went out 4 dinner..i stayed wif wanni 2 watch ju-on..watch?hahah..no lar..throughout the movie, I’m keeping my eyes shut n covering mi ears..wat can I do?it’s the truth tt I was scared of watching horror movies..but muz nt b so horror lyk ju-on lar..somemore..if there’s more ppl watching..i might b daring enuff 2 watch but 2 persons onli?omg, I rather dun watch lor..
then hav 2 go hme instead of staying 4 another few hrs wif the others 2 check out n go home..coz 2 tired liao..feel lyk falling sick liao..

Overall, chalet is fun..
Regarding, love matters…I decided 2 go wif mi heart.nt giving up liao..giving up is painful 4 mi..n i juz can;t give him up..but, I’m nt gg 2 tell him anythingy but I lyking him, unless he no longer treat mi as a gd fren or buddy..unless his attitude towards mi changed. Though I alwaze feel sad whenever he told mi anythingy bout tt gal he lyk, I’ve decided it’s okie..if he feels happy dis way, I dun mind feeling sad at all, in fact I dun mind listening 2 him bout all these thingys, but I juz won’t tell him bout hw depressed I’m or shut him up…though it might hav broke mi heart 4 hundreds or thousands of times..nw I realize hw jac feel, n I learnt tt when u truly love someone..u juz hope that he has his happiness..iregardless of e state u’re in.
Guys are like stars - so many to pick from
but he's the only one that can make all my dreams come true!


ALL U need 2 noe bout ME

Hulmln
15/01/86
Loves swimming, waterpolo, listening to music, slacking... PAST: red swastika sch(RSS)
anglican high school(AHS)
NOW: Temasek Junior College (TJC)
believes in dreamz: when u can dream it, u'll bcum it

Links

[x] Friends

  • Wanni
  • Celina
  • Kailin
  • Qingling
  • Annabel
  • Evelyn
  • li Juan
  • jas
  • michelle
  • rosanne
  • Woon Teng
  • P.O.N
  • Eleen
  • mary
  • Bin Lee
  • Wei Qin
  • Aya
  • Cherrie
  • [x] guestbook
    Sign my guestbook

    [x] links

  • yahoo
  • hotmail
  • friendster
  • hi5, hu's in
  • Zorpia
  • lyrics
  • 2503 foto albums
  • Archives

    archives

    Tagboard

    Powered by TagBoard Message Board
    Name

    URL or Email

    Messages(smilies)

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    Â