In life, there are very RARE chances that you'll MEET the person U love and love you in return. So once you have it, don't ever let go. The chance might Never come ur way again

Sunday, February 01, 2004

i juz love dis song since the lst time i heard fr radio...

"Say It Isn't So"

Skies are dark it's time for rain
Final call you board the train
Heading for tomorrow
I wave goodbye to yesterdays
Wipe the tears you hide your face
Blinded by the sorrow

How can I be smiling like before
When baby, you don't love me anymore

Say it isn't so
Tell me you're not leaving
Say you changed your mind now
That I am only dreaming
That this is not goodbye
This is starting over
If you wanna know
I don't wanna let go
So say it isn't so

Ten to five atleast we tried
We're still alive but hope just died
As they close the door behind you
Whistle blows and tons of steel
Shake the ground beneth the wheels
As I wish I never found you

How can I be smiling when you're gone
Will I be strong enough to carry on

Miles and miles to go before I can say,
Before I can lay my love for you to sleep
Oh, darling oh
I got miles and miles togo
Before anyone will ever hear
Me laugh again

yesterdae was yet another flag dae..dis time we went 2 the bedok areas to ask for donation..at lst annabel n i were wif kl dey all at blk 58 there..then we end up a blk 85 there near ahs..wif weiqin dey all..n dis time was indeed beta than last time..the can was much heavier n in fact the heaviest of all the flag dae tt i hav ever done..hmm..then andrea, aya, eleen, weiqin, suan n i went back 2 ahs..din reallie @@ mani teachers there..hmm..sat lor..no lesson wat..kinda miss the daes we hav in ahs..okie..then we went back sch ard 11 n celebrate cel's bdae..n tink she was kinda shocked 4 tt kind of prez tt we gave her..n she given most of us hugs n kisses..hahha..but i reject her kiss..hahah..okie..nxt we proceed 2 tm 4 linch..n end at spotlight..looking 4 anythingy tt we can do or make for the coming Vdae..hmm..but we din reallie get wat we wan..mabbe some ideas lar..

when we 're doing cip..i mit jac to..wif sandra..again..jac was nagging mi bout polo trning..well..i'm a slacker at trning lar.i won't denied tt..but the truth is..i can't reallie cope well..wif mi studies in yr 2 ..n mi cca n polo trning..somemore..hav 2 travel all the way 2 toa payoh..by the time i reach home after trning..it'll b lyk 11 at nite..then so damn tired..hw 2 do hw..hw 2 study?wl..i oso dunno lor..heard fr jac..coach gg 2 scold liao..wth..the most i dun train animore lor..dis yr A level damn impt..if i dun study..i would hav wasted mi 2 yrs in jc..but i reallie lyk polo..n i dun reallie wan 2 give it up..haiz..somemore..dis march gt oipen league..hope it won't crash wif mct..or b4 mct..else..i tink i won't particpate in the league liao..if i dun..tink jac will nag at mi again..

nxt wk gonna b vv busy too..wl sianz..hav to prepare 4 lib orientation 4 dis coming sat..then lib wk coming too..n i'm doing publicity..somemore..overall in charge too..wl..n all the tests cuming..n i';m gg trning dis wk liao..can't slack animore..worse still..hav 2 prepare the Vdae prez..haiz..sianz..

ALL U need 2 noe bout ME

Hulmln
15/01/86
Loves swimming, waterpolo, listening to music, slacking... PAST: red swastika sch(RSS)
anglican high school(AHS)
NOW: Temasek Junior College (TJC)
believes in dreamz: when u can dream it, u'll bcum it

Links

[x] Friends

  • Wanni
  • Celina
  • Kailin
  • Qingling
  • Annabel
  • Evelyn
  • li Juan
  • jas
  • michelle
  • rosanne
  • Woon Teng
  • P.O.N
  • Eleen
  • mary
  • Bin Lee
  • Wei Qin
  • Aya
  • Cherrie
  • [x] guestbook
    Sign my guestbook

    [x] links

  • yahoo
  • hotmail
  • friendster
  • hi5, hu's in
  • Zorpia
  • lyrics
  • 2503 foto albums
  • Archives

    archives

    Tagboard

    Powered by TagBoard Message Board
    Name

    URL or Email

    Messages(smilies)

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    Â