![]() |
Friday, March 26, 2004
gt dis fr ql's blog..kinda sianz..so start doing dis lor
30 QuEsTiOnS 1. Name: Ong Hui Min 2. Nickname: ohm, min, minmin,huihui,doughnut… 3. Are u image conscious? Hmm..dunno..leh 4. Do u judge pple by appearance? Sometimes..everyone is superficial 5. Which part of ur face do u like best? Eyes?coz diff..one fr mom..n one fr dad..one single-eyed lid..one doubled 6. Which part of ur body do u like best? Hmm..dunno 7. Wat activity u engage in makes u look best? I oso dunno leh..hahha 8. Do u carry a pocket mirror? Nope..i’m nt vain 9. How long do u spend in front of the mirror each day? Lotsa time..hahha 10. Do u use gel/wax? Nope 11. How often do u shop? Depends 12. How much would u spend on each shopping? Depends..on wat I’m buying n hw much I hav 13. Do u go for facial? Nope 14. How much would u spend in hair salon? Depends..usually juz cut hair onli.. 15. Do u buy salon brand product? Bought b4..nt often 16. Is ur hair dyed? Nope..dying is bad 4 hair..ahhaha..n mi hair a little brown one..y bother 17. Do u own a camera phone? nope 18. Do u club? Once..onli..but dun reallie lyk 19. Do u like toking abt urself? Hahah..dunno leh..everyone sae I vv zi lian..mabbe lor 20. Are u fashion sensitive? Sometimes.. 21. Do u buy fashion magazines? Yap..sometimes.. 22. Do u constantly update ur fotos/profiles? Nope..where gt time? 23. Wat's gd looking to u? dunnoo..hhaha.,.lotsa thingys.. 24. Wat's cute to u? cute then cute lor..gt extent meh? 25. Wat attracts u most abt other pple? Smiles, personalities..looks?hahahi super superficial 26. Wat's ur best attribute? Dunno leh..mabbe..coz I’m gd listener? 27. Wat's ur temperament? Hmm..depends on mi mood 28. Do u wear perfume/cologne? NOPE…plz lor..hahah 29. Do u buy DIY face care products? I gt @@ doc every month wat..wat 4.. 30. Wat type of clothing do u go for? Anythingy comfortable… |
ALL U need 2 noe bout ME Hulmln Links [x] Friends [x] guestbook [x] links
|