![]() |
Monday, March 15, 2004
Haiz..mct is juz xactly one wk away..n been mugging n slacking at the same time..dun tink can finish liao..tink gonna choose topics 2 study 4 econ liao..
Yesterdae was polo open league n I din go n play nor did I went 2 support them..aiya..i kana tt thingy n it was mi 2nd dae lor..so damn heavy..n mi dun wana go n pollute the pool..n haven been trning 4 one wk plus liao..hw 2 play?mainly coz of mct n I knew tt tt dae I would hav kana tt thingy..so din reallie train..haiz..n guess wat..tj the onli jc hu emerged top 3..n was 2nd lor..yeah..congrats galz..champ..was nus..then 3rd was a miscellaneous team from SSA..ya..n tt pigmoon..last nite bugged at mi again..was telling mi tt she din noe the results of the match coz she onli play halfway..then went off liao..n origninally jac had placed the 2nd half position 4 mi..tink she had 2 take over mi yesterdae..n it was somehow vv wasted lor..coz she was a fast swimmer..n great polo players instead of playing goalie..nvm..still Congrats 2 the galz…well done..once again, you hav done it.. I juz realize I gt lotsa qns on organic chem…wl..sucks..lar..haiz..leta gg 2 study 4 econ liao..then wed gg 2 start bio..haiz..within dis wk, I juz hav 2 finish studying everythingy..mi wana go die liao..haiz..so mani thingys 2 do..but I juz feel lyk slacking..haiz..no motivation lor..haiz.. Heyz..u beta work harder too..mi dun wana miss @@ing u 4 the rest of the year.. |
ALL U need 2 noe bout ME Hulmln Links [x] Friends [x] guestbook [x] links
|