In life, there are very RARE chances that you'll MEET the person U love and love you in return. So once you have it, don't ever let go. The chance might Never come ur way again

Friday, March 26, 2004

It’s been a long time since I updated..haiz..can’t blame mi..been mugging 4 mct n slacking at the same time..n it turned out tt the amount of effort I put in does nt equal to the results I’ll b getting at all..wth..might as well juz dun study at all..it’s the same 4 all the subj..esp econs..it’s the lst time I dunno wat 2 write 4 mi essay qns..n csq? Well..juz fail as well..n I agree wif ql too..ever since I cum tj..i hav slacken down hundreds n thousands of times..mainly coz even if I put in effort..i can’t @@ ani results at all..wat’s the use then..tink tt reallie demoralized mi n made mi so damn slack..haiz..

Shan’t tok bout tt idiotic mct anymore..let’s tok bout todae..early in the morning..mi 7 mths old niece cum 2 mi hse..n kinda wake mi up a 8 lor..then I keep playing wif her till the time 2 go 4 chem paper..omg..she’s so cute lor..when I ate mi bread..she keep staring at it..n when I finished it..she started 2 cry..hahah..she muz b wondering y I din give her some of mi bread..the she even tried 2 suck mi thumb..hahah..so funnie n cute..then skip the chem. Paper part liao..after the paper..mi n suan went 2 watch movie at tm..we watch My Girl..hmm..quite sweet..n vv funnie..hahah..but the ending nt tt nice..kinda 2 adrupt..but overall nt bad lar..then after tt..we mit up wif wanni n went home..ya..when suan n I was in tm..we caught lotsa tj couples lor..ahahha..n we did some window-shopping too..trying 2 @@ if gt ani nice thingys 2 buy 4 him..haiz..i own his bdae prez 4 lyk 3 mths liao..can’t blame mi..din @@ him 4 mths liao..we saw..some nike jersey..n shirt..wallet..n sporty sunglasses..but dun even tink of buying the latter..though I find it super cool..coz dun tink he’ll b interested in it..hmm..mabbe get him a nike jersey..or wallet..

Dunno y ard 10 plus..i suddenly feel super terrible..haiz..breathing difficulty..n feel lyk vomiting..haiz..breathing diff kinda common 2 mi..i alwaze feel lyk tt when I’m stress..or gg 2 fall vv vv vv sick then..sometime..i study half-way..or do hw halfway..i’ll feel the stress in mi heart muscle..n then can’t breathe properly..n hav 2 lie on bed 4 some time..or worse go st 2 slp..or sometime..during polo comp..or trning..when I feel super stress..i’ll hav the symptoms again..haiz..wat can I do? I can’t possibly tell myself nt 2 feel stress..or wat..coz I’m nt tt kind of optimistic person..in fact..i’m one hu’s xtremely pessimistic..haiz..

Tmr is fri..no sch 4 mi..haiz..but dun tink gg out..coz feeling terrible n sick..but much better nw..somemore..gt 3 grps of ppl ask mi out..kl dey all..oky dey all..wjw dey all..then dun wana pang seh anione of them..soemmore..feel damn sick..both mentally n physically..hiaz..tink I’m gg 2 play the whole wkend b4 sch opens on mon..haiz..


ALL U need 2 noe bout ME

Hulmln
15/01/86
Loves swimming, waterpolo, listening to music, slacking... PAST: red swastika sch(RSS)
anglican high school(AHS)
NOW: Temasek Junior College (TJC)
believes in dreamz: when u can dream it, u'll bcum it

Links

[x] Friends

  • Wanni
  • Celina
  • Kailin
  • Qingling
  • Annabel
  • Evelyn
  • li Juan
  • jas
  • michelle
  • rosanne
  • Woon Teng
  • P.O.N
  • Eleen
  • mary
  • Bin Lee
  • Wei Qin
  • Aya
  • Cherrie
  • [x] guestbook
    Sign my guestbook

    [x] links

  • yahoo
  • hotmail
  • friendster
  • hi5, hu's in
  • Zorpia
  • lyrics
  • 2503 foto albums
  • Archives

    archives

    Tagboard

    Powered by TagBoard Message Board
    Name

    URL or Email

    Messages(smilies)

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    Â