In life, there are very RARE chances that you'll MEET the person U love and love you in return. So once you have it, don't ever let go. The chance might Never come ur way again

Friday, March 26, 2004

wat m i doing at dis time?ain't i gg 2 slp?aiya..after exam..too hyper liao..cannot slp..so decided 2 blog again..hahha

These past few days, I started to miss you. I have this feeling that I don't know how to deal with. Then I realized it's LOVE. I know I can't let this grow because we're friends... yeah... were JUST FRIENDS..n i realie reallie miss him though we tok almost everydae..on fone or sms..n during mct..he's still sms mi gd luck n tok bout anythingy underr the sun 2 relieve mi stress..n i reallie appreciate it..haiz..n i can't blieve it..tot i hav given u up long ago..but i seem 2 b lying 2 miself..in fact, u've alwaze been in mi heart..at the bottoom of mi heart..no matter hw much i tell miself..heyz..we're juz frenz..juz buddies..he's mi counsellor..stress reliever..n no one else..but mi heart seems lyk alwaez gg the diff way..haiz..wat can i do? 4 mi heart is much stronger n determined than mi brains..i hav no choice but 2 follow mi heart..haiz..but i noe..the ending would alwaze b the same..we're juz buddies..gd frenz..n nuthun more than tt..mabbe tt's hw i feel..as long as we r frenz forever..no matter hw near or far u r..i'll feel satisfied..love is foolish..


okie..tink kinda tired liao..gg 2 slp..nitez

ALL U need 2 noe bout ME

Hulmln
15/01/86
Loves swimming, waterpolo, listening to music, slacking... PAST: red swastika sch(RSS)
anglican high school(AHS)
NOW: Temasek Junior College (TJC)
believes in dreamz: when u can dream it, u'll bcum it

Links

[x] Friends

  • Wanni
  • Celina
  • Kailin
  • Qingling
  • Annabel
  • Evelyn
  • li Juan
  • jas
  • michelle
  • rosanne
  • Woon Teng
  • P.O.N
  • Eleen
  • mary
  • Bin Lee
  • Wei Qin
  • Aya
  • Cherrie
  • [x] guestbook
    Sign my guestbook

    [x] links

  • yahoo
  • hotmail
  • friendster
  • hi5, hu's in
  • Zorpia
  • lyrics
  • 2503 foto albums
  • Archives

    archives

    Tagboard

    Powered by TagBoard Message Board
    Name

    URL or Email

    Messages(smilies)

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    Â