In life, there are very RARE chances that you'll MEET the person U love and love you in return. So once you have it, don't ever let go. The chance might Never come ur way again

Saturday, April 03, 2004

It’s been some time since I update mi blog..lotsa thingys happened during dese 4 daes..n most r sad cases..so I juz dun wana tok 2 much bout it lor..coz dun wana bring up the sad feelings liao..haiz

Sometime happened yesterdae..when I reached home..the viod deck was surrounded by the police lor..n full of kaypoh ppl..n I couldn’t went up mi hse lor..hahah..then I hav 2 call mi mum down 2 pick mi up..then I realized tt there’s a murder case at the twelve floor..at ard 1 plus lyk tt..so if u all hav catch the news bout the husband killing his wife’s bf..tt’s the one lor..wow..it’s the lst time I @@ dis kinda thingys happenin ard mi flat..n it was super xciting 2 mi lor..hahah…n tink I’m super kaypoh oso..keeping staring out of the windows..n lotsa news reporters..policemen..n of coz forensic ppl here lot..then mi mum was screaming at mi coz..lotsa reporters downstairs taking pics of the window-smashed car..then she was saeing leta I kana caught by the camera hw..hahah..then I juz told her.. I was standing bhind sth black..so cannot b seen easily./.hahah..hw kaypoh I’m..hmm..then I realized oso tt..dis yr..i gt lotsa lst time experience lor..it’s onli the start of the year..n I’m already xperiencing mani new stuffs..hmm..dis yr gg 2 b interesting..hahah

Back to todae..nt much happening..morning juz went 2 lib 4 miting bout the june camp..haiz..then..after tt..at lst planned 2 go watch movie n shpping wif win one..haiz..but he went Malaysia last nite..2 attend his grandma’s funeral n would onli b back by tmr’s nite..so sad lor..haiz..n the whole dae I hav been slacking again..juz dun feel lyk doing anythingy..haiz..oh ya..juz nw watch the ms s’pore uuniverse..saw tata young’s performance n as usual, she’s singing the song..naughty, sexy, bitchy..omg..she’s super bitchy lor..haiz..

Dis whole wk..hadn’;t been ...juz hope tt nxt wk would b a better wk..4 mi ..n all of us..

ALL U need 2 noe bout ME

Hulmln
15/01/86
Loves swimming, waterpolo, listening to music, slacking... PAST: red swastika sch(RSS)
anglican high school(AHS)
NOW: Temasek Junior College (TJC)
believes in dreamz: when u can dream it, u'll bcum it

Links

[x] Friends

  • Wanni
  • Celina
  • Kailin
  • Qingling
  • Annabel
  • Evelyn
  • li Juan
  • jas
  • michelle
  • rosanne
  • Woon Teng
  • P.O.N
  • Eleen
  • mary
  • Bin Lee
  • Wei Qin
  • Aya
  • Cherrie
  • [x] guestbook
    Sign my guestbook

    [x] links

  • yahoo
  • hotmail
  • friendster
  • hi5, hu's in
  • Zorpia
  • lyrics
  • 2503 foto albums
  • Archives

    archives

    Tagboard

    Powered by TagBoard Message Board
    Name

    URL or Email

    Messages(smilies)

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    Â