![]() |
Wednesday, April 13, 2005
Pissed..damn fucking pissed..i juz can't find mi nero cd..onli can find the cover..wth..i nid 2 install the program 2 burn mi cd.
life at work seems so much diff..mi dept starts 2 face various kinds of internal conflicts, everyone starts to suspect one another, whether one is reallie telling the truth or dey are gg to backstab u ani moment..i hate dis kind of feelings..reallie hate so..but dese daes, i prefer to b alone in the office, listening to the radio w/o anione disturbing mi..well..mabe i'm juz experiencing pms, stilk it's one waze of protecting oneself from the unnecessary troubles. btw, kl and ts wan go shopping at herreenn?thr's sale thr, from 29apr to 8 may..hahah..i bought the cleo magazine..hmm..lotsa nicey thingys n gt coupons n discounts too..haha..c some nicey tank tops..feel lyk buying them again..hahha Ryan Cabrera's Shame on Me I know you wanna talk And tell me about your day But i keep wandering off Oooh how your hair... falls in front of your face While you try to keep it up I've always paid attention to your point of view But now i want to focus on the rest of you Shame on me wanting you The way i fantasize about What i'd give, what i'd do I just want to work you out Times like this I'm so glad that you can't read my mind Shame on me another time Please dont walk away I'm only drifting 'cause you look so good tonight Now that we're alone it's so hard to listen You know you got me mesmerized I've always paid attention to your point of view But now i want to focus on the rest of you [Chorus] Shame on me wanting you The way i fantasize about What i'd give, what i'd do I just want to work you out Times like this I'm so glad that you can't read my mind Shame on me another time I've always paid attention to your point of view But now i want to focus on the rest of you Shame on me wanting... [Chorus] Shame on me wanting you The way i fantasize about What i'd give, what i'd do I just want to work you out Times like this I'm so glad that you can't read my mind Shame on me |
ALL U need 2 noe bout ME Hulmln Links [x] Friends [x] guestbook [x] links
|